Join now - be part of our community!

Has the juddering issue been swept under the carpet now?

gap300789
Explorer

Has the juddering issue been swept under the carpet now?

It still exists

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If you can post more information in regards to your issue - I will escalate it to Sony Support on your behalf.  However as it stands, the mass issue has been resolved and any other people experiencing this problem will be on a case-by-case basis.

Cheers

gap300789
Explorer

Once a week using my 4k box the screen starts juddering

Admittledly it is not as bad as before

55x8509c

profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

Yes the juddering is still there also it causes my tv to shutdown,and sometime the screen goes blank  and then recovers.This is with resolution set to uhd both 8 and 10 bit and hdmi set to enhanced,sky Q is not compatible with the 55xd9305 to have this many faults with a premium brand is unbelievable.Any other external source and the tv is fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

@gofrost - Is that your model number TV (KD-55xd9305) ?  If so, ill escalate your issue to Sony. 

@gap300789 - I have escalated this to Sony Support, who should be contacting you at some point to gather more information and investigate.

Cheers

mbmapit
Explorer

The simple answer is yes it has been and is being ignored. I received 1 reply from Sony support and since then tumbleweeds! I paid £5000 for a TV that doesn't work with the UK's largest subscription based TV content provider.

I posted here: https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/android-tv/master-thread-4k-2160p-juddering-issues-sky-bt/td-p/20817... a week ago and had no response.

My retailer is not willing to help it seems and the re-sale value is around £1500 less than I paid, but who would buy a TV that isn't compatible with Sky Q (because I would have to mention it in the interest of honesty)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mbmapit

Can you please PM me your case ID number, and ill see if i can find out whats happening for you?

Cheers

mbmapit
Explorer

Done :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mbmapit wrote:

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks - will post back when I get a reply.  If its not appropriate to post publically, ill sent you a PM.

Cheers.

mbmapit
Explorer

Just a quick update...

I am now having good communication from Sony. I have provided 3 videos of the issue as well as numerous other bits of information.

I'll let you know how it goes.