Join now - be part of our community!

FW-65BZ35F - photo album and video

profile.country.GB.title
osterek

FW-65BZ35F - photo album and video

Hello,

how to change the speed and the transition effects between slides of the USB slidesow in album?

Is it possible to play a movie in an infinite loop?

What other program allows me to play photos and videos from pendrives? To choose between the type of transition between slides, display length and other options.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Osterek, 

There are some knowledge guides you can download here that may help to answer your questions.  We hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @osterek,

You are correct. The slideshow options on the Album app are limited as to the options you require. I would suggest you give the Fotoo app a try. It is a digital photo frame and photo slideshow player for AndroidTV. You can find and install the app from the Google Play Store app on your TV.

You can open the Fotoo app settings by clicking the center button (OK button) on your remote once you open the app. Then highlight [settings] and click again OK to open. There you can find the options you require, including the option for a custom value of the display length for each slide.

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.GB.title
osterek

I agree that this app is great, but do you know the free versions of this type of software? I wonder how you can use the full capabilities of this monitor, because the standard has very poor functions and capabilities.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

This is a TV with Android TV so you can look for an App in the Play Store that has the loop functionality you are looking for.

Manolo