Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
SimpleShaun

Sony Walkman NW-A55L album transfer Issue...Are you kidding me??

I posted yesterday about my headphones now I have another issue with a Sony device. This time my brand new Sony NW-A55L. The most basic thing as well, unbelievably I can't transfer music to my 128gb micro SD memory card from Music Centre. It worked fine for the first month or so, not one issue, now I can't transfer nothing only to the internal 11gb, which is no were near the size I need.

Let me just explain this torment, my album is on music centre, I then try to transfer the album to my Walkman, I can see in Music centre that the transfer has went ahead, I unplug my Walkman and hey presto no album on the Walkman? What kind of nonsense is this?  I took the micro SD card out the Walkman put the card in my computer, card shows fine in music centre, I transfer an album in music centre to my micro SD card everything goes fine, I then take the SD card out and put it in the Walkman and hey presto no album again... 

I have reset the dam thing, formatted the card etc, still no joy. 180 pounds spent on a portable music player that can't transfer music to a memory card? Come on Sony, sort it out...

Who Me Too'd this topic