Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000XM3 Can't change noise cancelling control (The Google Assistant is Not Connected)

profile.country.GB.title
Kerizard
New

WH-1000XM3 Can't change noise cancelling control (The Google Assistant is Not Connected)

What a piece of crap this device is for its price. On top of the other problems I have, this appeared today.

I was using it semi-fine with my PC (aside from all the sound breaking problems) and I could change between noise cancelling and ambient sound modes just fine using the button. But ever since I paired it with my android phone I can no longer do that even if the headphones are connected to my PC and not my phone.

Instead I get the notorious "The Google Assistant is not connected" voice. I know it's not connected, I'm paired with my PC! No matter what I try with my phone (pair, connect with assistant, unpair, etc) I still get this annoying message when using from my PC. Why can't I just remove this stupid feature altogether?

I'll be returning this junk as soon as the Coronavirus quarantine is over. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Kerizard
New

I can see that I can only change settings from the android app. I can't do it from my PC.

Really? A 300 euro worth of equipment and you couldn't be bothered to make a dashboard for anything other than android and iphone?