Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio Laptop Not Working Properly.....Windows 7

profile.country.en_BE.title
sanmarri
Visitor

Sony Vaio Laptop Not Working Properly.....Windows 7

Dear Team,

I have sony Viao laptop with Windows 7 installed.

Model: VPCCW2SIE/B

My laptop is not working properly, For every one hour automaticially system will get shut down. when it takeing more load ( I mean when I open internet tabs more than one or two tabs, photo, videos, Using skype with webcam....etc) and also system is working very slowly.When I open videos from internet the videos will not work smoothly , it get struck for few minutes , then it works and gradually it strucks..and finally the system will get shut down.If I start Immediately system will get shut down and need to wait for 20 mins to restart system.

System also makes too much of noise when it's running.

I tried to do computer recovery but could not do because when I entre into,

Start--All Programme--Viao Care Floder-- Click on Viao Care--On LHS-Recovery and Restore -- from here I get two option Restore Windows et Launch Vaio Recovery...When I choose "Lauch Vaio Recovery"....I am enterting into "VAIO Recovery Centre" ...here I have diffrerent options related to restore but not the option of Computer Recovery...I don't have same option like given in below link..

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/solutions/61398

Some items I also get an error as 0x00054eec7 and system will get shut down.

I kindly request you all to address all issue  and advise with what to do to run my laptop smoothly???

Thank You Very Much In advance,

Santhosh Kumar Marri

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_BE.title
sanmarri
Visitor

Dear All,

Is there any one to answer on my issues, how many days you need to reply??????

Please reply ASAP, we are faceing alot of problems with sony laptop.

Thank You

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi sanmarri and welcome.

This is a forum for users of Sony products - people like you and me. You cannot contact Sony or Vaio Support on this forum.

It sounds like your Vaio is overheating and needs the air vents cleaned to remove dust or dirt. This can be done using a compressed air can or by taking your Vaio apart ( if it is out of warranty) and giving it a good clean. Do you use your Vaio on a hard surface? Using it on a bed or soft surface or dusty area can cause this problem.

Is your Vaio still within the guarantee period? If it is, you may wish to contact Vaio Support in Belgium by going here: -

http://www.sony.be/support/fr/contacts

and clicking on 'Vaio and Computing'. You need to enter your Vaio's Serial Number and you will be given the options to contact Vaio Support.

If you wish to carry out a System Recovery, you need to follow the instructions in your Troubleshooting and Recovery guide - on Pages 9 to 10 here: -

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/manuals/RecoTS/2010Q1_TRG_EN.pdf

You have asked your question in the English language Forum. If you do not get an answer from a member of the community here, or if you prefer to write in French, you may have better luck asking in the Belgian (French) section of the Forum here: -

https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/community/fr/soutien?languageSelect=true

:thinking:

Migeowi
Explorer

SONY selss known faulty laptops. They have majour problems with the HDD but sell them anyway. They will replace the Hdd while under warranty but will not under any circumstances exchange the whole machine, which they should do. Mine has gone again but it is out of warranty. I'm self employed, cannot afford to buy a new computer, so I will be unemployed very soon as a result of this. Make as much bad press as you can. I am :slight_smile: