Join now - be part of our community!

Can't install sony digital paper dpt-rp1 software...

profile.country.US.title
Clare.t
New

Can't install sony digital paper dpt-rp1 software...

Hi, 

I was trying to install the updated software for sony digital paper dpt-rp1 on win 10 64-bit.

It just says "extracting..." and then the window disappears and nothing happends, so I can't install it...

I'm wondering if I could get some help on solving this issue please? Thanks!

The one I tried to install was "DigitalPaperApp_1.4.1.19120". I tried its previous version "DigitalPaperApp_1.4.0.16050.zip" as well, all the same...

Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Clare,

Welcome to the community.

There are some troubleshooting tips in the help guide here that may be useful. It would also be worth double checking the 'Updating the Software' page here

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.US.title
Clare.t
New

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. 

But I didn't find my problem there... I can't install the digital paper app on my computer, this problem doesn't exist in the troubleshooting page and all the page about updating the software just says "install the software on your computer".

Best,

Clare

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Clare, thanks for updating us. We'll look into this further and get back to you when we have more information.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Clare

Having made some enquiries it seems this problem relates to a non-European product, so there is very little information on the UK product support database. 

Can I suggest you contact Support in the US about this? They should be able to help.

Best wishes

MIck

profile.country.US.title
Clare.t
New

Hi, 

The US support told me as I live in the UK I should look for support here :tongue:

You are right, it's a product sold in the US, so I should probably try harder on them. Thank you anyway!

Best,

Clare

profile.country.US.title
mesyiahhubbard55
New

hi